House Committee on Insurance - 71st R.S. (1989)
- To monitor all activities and to have budget oversight responsibilities for those agencies, boards and commissions as listed in Rule 3, Section 18.
- To study no-fault insurance.
- To study financial responsibility laws relative to automobile insurance.
- To study catastrophic pool insurance.
- To study Title Insurance regulations and industry practices.
- To study gaps in the availability of insurance coverage for long term care for the elderly.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.