LRL Home - Legislation - Legislative archive system - Direct search - Search results
HB 1576, 86th Regular Session
Relating to the delivery of certain transportation services under Medicaid and certain other health and human services programs.
Related legislative committee charges
Senate Health and Human Services,
Monitoring: Monitor the implementation of legislation addressed by the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services passed by the 86th Legislature, as well as relevant agencies and programs under the committee's jurisdiction. Specifically, make recommendations for any legislation needed to improve, enhance, or complete implementation of the following:
- The continued implementation of SB 11, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, and Community-Based Care by the Department of Family and Protective Services;
- Behavioral health programs, including implementation of the Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium ( SB 11 ), state hospitals, and strategies to address substance abuse and opioid addiction;
- Child care quality and safety;
- Medicaid medical transportation program relating to HB 1576, 86th Legislature, Regular Session;
- SB 21,86th Legislature, Regular Session, including strategies to address tobacco and nicotine use, including e-cigarettes and vaping, by adolescents;
- Maternal mortality and infant health initiatives, including the women's health programs administered by the Health and Human Services Commission;
- Initiatives to reduce Medicaid fraud, waste and abuse, as well as other cost containment strategies; and
- Medicaid managed care oversight and accountability.
No other legislative committee charges specifically mention HB 1576, 86th R.S.
Search the Legislative Reports database to search by subject or keyword for related reports.
The Legislative Archive System is a work in progress. Complete information is not available for all bills and all sessions. Visit the Legislative Archive System status page for details. Please contact the Legislative Reference Library at 512-463-1252 if you have any questions.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.