House Committee on Judiciary - 71st R.S. (1989)
- To monitor all activities and to have budget oversight responsibilities for those agencies, boards and commissions as listed in Rule 3, Section 20.
- To study the feasibility of a Uniform Construction Lien Act.
- To study the feasibility of single-member judicial districts in large urban counties.
- To study the impact of depositing a designated portion of exemplary damage awards to the State's General Revenue Fund.
- To study judicial selection alternatives, including non-partisan appointments, and merit selection methods.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.