House Committee on Human Services - 70th R.S. (1987)
- To monitor all activities and have budget oversight responsibilities for those agencies, boards, and commissions as listed in Rule 3, Section 17.
- To study the efficiency and economy of the regional boundaries of human service agencies. (Joint study with House Committee on Public Health).
- To study the feasibility of establishing a co-payment support assistance system based on ability to pay by parents of children in state supported residential care programs.
- To study and monitor federal welfare reforms and evaluate the impact of such programs on the state AFDC program and state finances.
- To study the Vendor Drug Program in the Department of Human Services.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.