House Committee on Public Health - 74th R.S. (1995)
- Review the benefits, costs and possibility of mandating a specific ratio of certified nurse aids to nursing home residents.
- Review the ways in which medical schools use funds generated by their family practice programs.
- Study whether public protection or public services could be enhanced by the registration or licensing of clinical laboratory scientists.
- Conduct active oversight of agencies under the committee's jurisdiction.
- Study options to improve access to healthcare for children who do not qualify for expanded medicaid eligibility.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.