House Committee on State Affairs - 64th R.S. (1975)
- D.R. 'Tom' Uher, Chair
- Richard S. Geiger, Vice Chair
- Latham Boone III, Vice Chair - Appropriative Matters
- Albert 'Al' Brown
- Tom Cartlidge
- Ronald D. 'Ronnie' Earle
- Michael H. Ezzell
- Gene Green
- L. DeWitt Hale
- Ed Mayes
- Felix McDonald
- Ben Munson
- E.L. Short
- Bob Simpson
- Joe Spurlock II
- R.L. 'Bob' Vale
- John Wilson
- Study the feasibility of a merger of the State Board of Barber Examiners and the Cosmetology Commission.*
- Study the operations, effectiveness, procurement policies and responsiveness of the State Board of Control*
- Conduct a study of the feasibility and the cost-benefit of a small co-ordinating agency to monitor and administer all state boards and commissions or a merger of general functions of all state licensing agencies.*
- Study the feasibility of the creation of a Commission on the Status of Women in Texas.*
- Study military and veterans programs administered by the state.
- Determine if it would be advantageous to have the Public Utilities Commission have jurisdiction for natural gas utilities.
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.