Julian Clarence Feild
Full Name: Julian Clarence Feild, Sr.
Date of birth: July 15, 1841
Date of death: January 31, 1906
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 12, 1897 - Jan 10, 1899
Denison / Grayson
Biographical Notes and Resources top
Resolutions and Journal entries
- Biographical sketch, Julian C. Field, M.D., pp. 290-291.
Biographical Souvenir of the State of Texas, Containing Biographical Sketches of the Representative Public, and Many Early Settled Families, 1889.
- Biographical sketch of son Julian Clarence Feild mentions father Dr. Julian C. Feild, born 7/15/1841, Volume IV, pp. 1616-1617.
A History of Texas and Texans, 1914.
- Obituary, Dr. Julian C. Feild, "Dr. Feild Dead," The Sunday Gazetteer (Denison, Texas), 2/4/1906, p. 1, crediting Grayson County Frontier Village.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- Biographical sketch, Julian C. Field, M.D., pp. 141-142. Born 7/15/1841 in Pulaski County, Tennessee.
Texas State Government: A Volume of Biographical Sketches and Passing Comment, 25th Legislature, 1897.
Military Service Notes
- Julian C. Feild (1841-1906), burial in Fairview Cemetery, Denison, Grayson County. Includes reprint of obituary The Sunday Gazette, 2/4/1906.
Find a Grave.
C.J. Feild, 25th Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.