Charles Frederick Greenwood
Full Name: Charles Frederick Greenwood
Date of birth: April 7, 1868
Date of death: September 14, 1929
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 10, 1905 - Jan 8, 1907
Hillsboro / Hill
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Death notice, "Demo Leader Dead," 9/16/1929, p. 9. C.F. Greenwood, "veteran Texas legislator."
- Obituary, "Veteran Texas Lawyer-Leader Dies in Dallas," 9/15/1929, p. 1.
Corsicana Semi-Weekly Light.
- "Friends from over State Pay Tribute to C.F. Greenwood," 9/17/1929, p. 2.
Dallas Morning News.
- Obituary, "Death Comes to Greenwood: Veteran Lawyer, Legislator and Democratic Leader Passes," 9/15/1929, p. 5. C.F. Greenwood, birth date 4/7/1869 in Lampasas County, marriage to Miss Willie Dyer of Waco 6/5/1894.
Dallas Morning News.
- Census of 1900 - Charles H. Grunwood [Charles F. Greenwood], Hillsboro, Hill County, born April 1869 in Texas, lawyer, spouse Willie.
- Charles Frederick Greenwood, birth date 4/7/1869, death date 9/14/1929 in Dallas, attorney.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- Charles F. Greenwood, birth date 4/7/1868, death date 9/14/1929, burial in Grove Hill Memorial Park, Dallas, with spouse Willie Dyer Greenwood.
Find a Grave.
- 29th Legislature (1905) - C.F. Greenwood, postoffice Hillsboro, nativity Texas, age 36 (born circa 1869), lawyer, Democrat.
Texas Legislative Manual.
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.