Full Name: William Lusk
Date of birth: June 4, 1859
Date of death: April 23, 1945
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 9, 1923 - Jan 13, 1925
Brenham / Washington
"William Lusk, former mayor of Brenham, has announced as a candidate for representative . . . ," 6/8/1922, p. 2.
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Census of 1920 - William Lusk, Brenham, Washington County, age 60, born circa 1860, occupation: ex mayor and automobile dealer.
Census of 1930 - William Lusk, Brenham, Washington County, age 70, born circa 1860, head of household, occupation: filling station, sister Hattie Parks and family.
- William Lusk, birth date 6/4/1859, death date 4/23/1945, father John C. Lusk, mother Sarah C. McIntyre.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- William Lusk, birth date 6/4/1859, death date 4/23/1945, burial in Prairie Lea Cemetery, Brenham, Washington County, father John C. Lusk, mother Sarah C. McIntyre Lusk, sister Harriet "Hattie" Lusk Parks.
Find a Grave.
- Discussion of service as mayor of Brenham, 1905-1913, re-elected mayor in 1915, pp. 45-46.
The History of Brenham and Washington County, 1915.
- 38th Legislature (1923) - Wm. Lusk, postoffice Brenham, nativity Texas, age 63 (born circa 1860), auto dealer, Democrat.
Texas Legislative Manual.
William Lusk, 38th Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.