John Robert Cade
Full Name: John Robert Cade
Date of birth: August 17, 1896
Date of death: July 24, 1968
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 13, 1925 - Jan 11, 1927
San Antonio / Bexar
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Memorial, November 1968, p. 988.
Texas Bar Journal.
Military Service Notes
- United States Army, 165th Depot Brigade and Quartermaster Corps Detachment Camp Travis, World War I. John R. Cade, birth date 8/17/1896 in San Antonio, inducted at Austin 9/6/1918, residence in Austin, Travis County.
FamilySearch Texas, World War I Records, 1917-1920 (Texas Military Forces Museum, Austin).
- United States Army, Private, Quartermaster Corps, World War I. John Robert Cade, residence in San Antonio, birth date 8/17/1896, death date 7/24/1968.
FamilySearch United States, Veterans Administration Master Index, 1917-1940, 1985.
- United States Army, Intelligence Department, World War I. Memorial, November 1968, p. 988.
Texas Bar Journal.
- J. Robert Cade, birth date 817/1896, death date 7/24/1968 in San Antonio, Bexar County, attorney, served in World War I.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- J. Robert Cade (1896-1968), burial in Mission Burial Park South, San Antonio. Includes photo dated 10/30/1926.
Find a Grave.
J.R. Cade, 39th Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.