Fitzgerald Paramore Adams
Full Name: Fitzgerald Paramore "Pat" Adams
Date of birth: September 21, 1881
Date of death: August 4, 1955
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 13, 1931 - Jan 10, 1933
Jasper / Jasper
F.P. 'Pat' Adams.
Texas Legislative Manual
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Memorial, October 1955, p. 603.
Texas Bar Journal.
- Census of 1900 - Paramore Adams, Jasper County, age 19, born September 1881 in Texas, son of Susan M. and Able Adams.
Census of 1910 - Paramore Adams, Sabine County, age 28, born circa 1882 in Texas, book-keeper/lumber mill, wife Myra.
Census of 1920 - Fitzgerald P. Adams, Sabine County, age 38, born circa 1882 in Texas, officer/county judge, wife Myra.
Census of 1930 - Fritz P. Adams, Jasper, Jasper County, age 48, born circa 1882 in Texas, attorney, wife Myra.
- F. Paramore Adams, birth date 9/21/1881 in Jasper, death date 8/4/1955 in Jasper, Jasper County, lawyer.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- Judge F.P. Adams, birth date 9/21/1881, death date 8/4/1955, burial in Jasper City Cemetery.
Find a Grave.
- F.P. (Pat) Adams, age 49 in 1931, lawyer from Jasper, Texas, Democrat, 13th District.
Legislative Reference Library Card File.
- Biographical sketch, F. Paramore Adams, p. 3.
Texian Who's Who, 1937.
F.P. Adams, 42nd Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.