John N. Leedom, Chair
Bill Sims, Vice Chair
M. Elaine Powell
Henry Thomason, Jr.
Review and make appropriate recommendations regarding:
1. state agency energy consumption and efficiency, including use of electricity, gas, as well as facilities maintenance and design;
2. all aspects of transportation costs, including vehicle and aircraft maintenance and operations, use of fuels and lubricants, vehicle and aircraft acquisition, and state employee travel practices;
3. state printing costs, including reproduction processes and publications;
4. health service benefits to state employees, including alternative methods and survey-cost components;
5. utilization of high-tech equipment, including interactive video, facsimile interconnection, and satellite linkage;
6. state policies and practices relating to membership fees and conference attendance; and
7. proper use of personnel to include feasibility of pooling, productivity measures, training and performance incentives.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.