Surface Mining Operations, Interim - 63rd R.S. (1973)
- Joe Antilley
- Jim Bowmer
- Richard Gemmer
- Delbert Olson
- Fred N. Pfeiffer
The committee shall:
(1) study the surface mining operations in the state;
(2) study the impact of any current federal proposals or legislation on surface mining operations in Texas;
(3) study surface mining operations in the sister states including, but not limited to, the effects of present legislation in such states on the surface mining industry;
(4) study the organizational structure of affected state agencies and the administration of state laws relating to surface mining operations;
(5) study ecological factors that should be considered in relation to surfacing mining operations;
(6) study the economic impact of the imposition of additional regulatory controls on surface mining operations in the state.
Appointed by Speaker and Lieutenant Governor, pursuant to HCR 16. Members listed on report.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.