House Committee on State Recreational Resources - 76th R.S. (1999)
- Evaluate the need for hunting license exemptions for wildlife that pose an imminent threat to personal property or human health and safety.
- Study the management of state wildlife on private property.
- Review issues related to reciprocal license agreements with neighboring states and reduced-price fishing licenses for persons over 65.
- Consider a general policy governing the extent to which the state parks system should be financially self-supporting. Consider additional policies that might fairly allocate costs between the state and local entities for sites that are primarily of local interest.
- Conduct active oversight of the agencies under the committee's jurisdiction.
Ronny Crownover (Member) died 3/26/2000. Myra Crownover (Member) appointed 5/25/2000.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.