House Committee on Transportation - 74th R.S. (1995)
- Study alternative financing of the state's highway system.
- Study ways to establish a dedicated funding source for general aviation development needs.
- Study the effect of "Schmidt Factors" and "Westgate Laws" on right-of-way acquisitions and public works projects.
- Study the effect of heavy trucks on highways and county roads, including a look a current laws and the ratio between consumptive use of the system and fees paid by users.
- Conduct active oversight of agencies under the committee's jurisdiction.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.