Legislative Reference Library of Texas About the library Site Index
Legislative Reference Library of Texas
your partner in legislative research
Legislative Reference Library of Texas
your partner in legislative research

LRL Home - Legislation - Legislative archive system - Direct search - Search results

Search results Help  |  Status

SB 256, 58th Regular Session
Relating to providing that sixty per cent (60%) of the operations of the Department of Public Safety shall be financed from the State Highway Fund and the remaining forty per cent (40%) of such operations shall be financed from the General Revenue Fund; abolishing the Operator's and Chauffeur's License Fund; abolishing the Motor Vehicle Inspection Fund; providing for the deposit of certain fees and fund balances in the General Revenue Fund; providing an effective date.

Author: Criss Cole

Subjects:
PUBLIC SAFETY, DEPARTMENT OF
State Finances--Management & Control

The Legislative Archive System is a work in progress. Complete information is not available for all bills and all sessions. Visit the Legislative Archive System status page for details. Please contact the Legislative Reference Library at 512-463-1252 if you have any questions. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.