Edward LeGrand Dunlap
Full Name: Edward LeGrand Dunlap, Sr.
Date of birth: January 31, 1846
Date of death: September 14, 1911
Biographical Notes and Resources top
Resolutions and Journal entries
- Obituary, Edward LeGrand Dunlap, Sr., "Death of E.L. Dunlap, Sr.," 9/14/1911, p. 3. "Mr. Dunlap represented this district in the Legislature for several terms, and also served Victoria for many years as alderman." Death date 9/14/1911.
"Funeral of E.L. Dunlap, Sr.," 9/18/1911, p. 3.
Daily Advocate (Victoria, Texas).
- Biographical sketch, Edward LeGrand Dunlap, pp. 265-267. Born 1/31/1846 in Woodford County, Kentucky, married Dora Welder of Refugio County, Texas.
Personnel of the Texas State Government with Sketches of Distinguished Texans, 21st Legislature, 1889.
- Obituary, Edward LeGrand Dunlap, Sr., Victoria, Texas, San Antonio Express, 9/16/1911, p. 11, crediting Abilene Library Consortium.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- E.L. Dunlap, Sr., birth date 1/31/1846 in Kentucky, death date 9/14/1911 in Victoria.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- Edward LeGrand Dunlap (1846-1911), burial in Catholic Cemetery #2, Victoria, Victoria County.
Find a Grave.
- Edward Legrand Dunlap, Democrat, real estate broker, age 43 in 1889, born in Kentucky.
Legislative Reference Library Card File.
E.L. Dunlop, 21st Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.