House Committee on Agriculture and Livestock - 69th R.S. (1985)
- Study the effects on agriculture of the water plan enacted in HB 2, 69th R.S..
- Study the efficacy of current commodity buyer registration requirements.
- Study federal and private sources of financing and interagency contracting practices of the State's agricultural agencies.
- Study the status and effectiveness of the brucellosis control program.
- Study the State's role in the provision of credit for agricultural enterprises.
- Study the effects of HB 1741, 69th R.S., relating to agricultural liens.
- Study the implementation of the Texas Brush Control Program.
- Monitor all activities and to have budget oversight responsibilities for the following agencies: State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners; Structural Pest Control Board; Texas Rodent and Predatory Animal Control Service; Texas Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory; Natural Fibers and Food Protein Commission; State Soil and Water Conservation Board; Texas Animal Health Commission; Texas Agricultural Extension Service; Texas Agricultural Experiment Station; Texas Department of Agriculture.*
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
2nd C.S.: No change in committee appointments, 8/26/1986.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.